Jumat, 29 April 2011

Holiday

Heyyyyy! National Exam finished! So, what do you plan for holiday guys? By the way, Atika! You are good at making words! Jangan sampe lu ngalahin gue ye jadi penulis. Gaterima! Oh mengapa oh mengapa! Oke lebay. So, what I wanna post today? Hmm plan aja ya. So, this is my secret on holiday:

1. eat and sleep -same like another day
2. see my favourite view, my parents garden. That's beautifful for me
3. read the last book I bought. It was PALADIN! That's the great book! There's history of PDII
4. study for test. I really wanna study at 1Senior High School! Wish me luck guys!
5. write stories again. Wish I can publish my own book.
6. Pray, pray, and pray. Wish we can have high scores for graduation guys!

Just them. I wish we can study in our favourite schools. And never forget our relation guys. Keep contact and never being arrogant. Keep smiling in every condition and don't have a little secret between us. I'm sure we can be closest friends everlasting. Something that you don't know in my heart. I always love you guys and I can't let you go and leave me. Sorry for every mistakes I had. I'm not perfect. And I can't be perfect. But I'm sure, we can be perfect friends cause we don't mind to study. We're never afraid to tell our big secret. I love you guys




Xoxo,
Cordially invites you guys, to my heart. To write everything you want.

2 komentar:

  1. if there's stars or thumb to score every words you say in this post, i'll give all stars for you.
    i wanna say sorry too, for ever words i say and every atittude i do, i'm not perfect too rakhmiii!! for all of you guys!! rakhmi luthfi and ilfa, please forgive for all my mistake!! thanks to give much experience i've never had before^_^-
    maap yee bahasa inggrisnya ngaco coy,hehe

    BalasHapus
  2. yeah we made mistake cause we're persons. But thank's for make our friendship complete with all your mind.this friendship never been here without you guys.Thank you so much:*
    Bahasa inggrislo keren kali weeey
    -rakhmi

    BalasHapus

Bestfriend

Bestfriend
alesan kami jadi temen