Minggu, 12 Desember 2010

UAS END :D

Heyyy whasup guyss!! Did you know heh? WE JUST FINISHED UAS!! How free we are! And in this UAS, I felt soooo dumb! I was so stupid!! I'd a bad score!! Seriosly! I HATE THIS UAS SO MUCH! Who agree? No one? Thanks.

I got remedial in English Subject!!! What the hell! My mom will be angry to me. And I've to hear her! So, I just keep my score. Wish I get good score in raport card. Yeah, I must do remedial test for English or if I don't do that, my score will be bad in raport. I want 9 in my raport card!! Pleaseee GOD!

Anyway, thank you so much Ilfa and Anggit. They were so kind to me on this afternoon. I cried cause I got remedial English subject, and they made me feel comfort. They gave me a lesson to be strong, a lesson to be patient and a lesson to be brave!! I love you guys!! Bytheway, this is the first time I got 68 for English Subject. Well, I have to do remedial I think. Wish me luck guys :)

And another subject was SOCIAL!! I love this subject okaaaay? But why I got 74 for this subject!! I thought that I will go to science class! Not social class!! I want to pray for that. So guys, wish I got 8+ for social in my raport card :)

The last one is SENBUD! Well, I don't like music and drawing! I just love hear music. Not study music. And my mom don't care AND NEVER CARE with my score now. She just care with my sister *okay don't remember it again or I will cry*  Well my score was so bad! I got too much 7 and I hate to cry for this but yeah, I just cried.

And the end of my story is, Hadi was the winner for this UAS! And I have to give him a surprise cause I promised to him. Hey bloggers, did you know a new hot gossip? Yeah, now Hadi and I is in a relationship. The story was so long. So maybe I'll share the story next time okay? Damn Hadi! He didn't get any remedial! I don't know why he is more diligent than before. But that's okay, next time I will win!! I swear!

Thank's guys for read the unimportant posting from me! Wish us luck for UAN guuuuyss!!! I love you bloggerrsss!




-rkhm

3 komentar:

  1. ayoo rakhmi semangat, lu harus beruntung. daripada gue, paling bego diantara kita ber 4, huehue. gue emang ngedon bgt, rasanya males bgt belajar. tapi gue nginget janji ber4 itu yg masuk 34, hhihi. jadi pingin belajar *boong

    BalasHapus
  2. heettt ga gitu juga fi!you're smarter than me of course. Siiipp I've a big plan for holiday. Monday for science Tuesday for social Wednesday for Math Thursday for Indonesia and Friday for English. Well, I'm lying wehehe. But I wanna do that plan! Wish me luck guys!

    BalasHapus
  3. suree, you will be success rakh '_' goodluck! *bhs ing ngaco -luthfi

    BalasHapus

Bestfriend

Bestfriend
alesan kami jadi temen